Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Where Are The Now? Politics Version

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2012/02/jon-huntsman-political-future-interview-/1#.T8Zr0nmyDIc


As I looked over the labels I have posted about in the past I decided that I have not written much on the former contenders for the Republican nomination in 2012 primary.  My favorite, Ron Paul is still in the face, but second favorite Jon Huntsman has long since dropped out.  So I asked myself "Where is Jon Huntsman?"  Then more importantly I asked "Where are Jon Huntsman's daughters?"

Huntsman has decided to stand down his political career for the time being but has not ruled out runs in the future.  This is a bit of a sad truth, as I think he would be a very good VP candidate for Romney..no Ron Paul..yeah Ron Paul..Paul/Huntsman..it has a ring to it.  So let be be the first to endorse the Paul/ Huntsman ticket in 2012.  Who cares if he doesn't want it..throw him on there anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment