Monday, April 16, 2012

From My Cold Dead Hands

http://havegunwillvote.blogtownhall.com/2010/06/30/guns_the_key_to_understanding_the_role_of_the_supreme_court.thtml

First, the attack on liberal. I would suggest that we get rid of all the liberals, every single pointyheaded, tie-dye wearing, social security supporting, college educated, civil rights endorsing, pot smoking, free loving, baby killing one of them in America.  Let's create a country where all the people think the same. I don't mean have similarly on the big stuff, I mean exactly like everyone else.  I suggest we get a group of people, or religion, or a set of ideas to hate, and we can either run all the people out of the country that think that way or better yet herd them into a central place and keep them their.  Since it's liberals that this blogger does not like, I think they are a good start.  We can work out a list, then start checking off people....wait did we not fight a war about that?  I've read a few history books, and I have seen a name that sounds alittle like that....what's it called?? Fascism!!! Ahh yeah that's it..I wonder that was the big deal about all that?

Second, guns.  I have no problems with guns, people who own guns, or people who own guns for the sake of a militia.  I do have a problem with people who think as this blogger does, that guns are a God given right.  The type of gun does not matter to those who subscribe to this mindset.  Those who would argue guns are necessary and God given, would have no problem owning a .50 caliber rifle with a sniper scope, or .357 with a howitzer shell is needed to protect their person and their home.  What kind of neighborhood do they live in?  I know people who live in much rougher parts of much rougher towns, who get the job done with a snub nose .38 and a set of balls.

Finally, liberal judges cannot read?  I would imagine reading is something a judge on the United State Supreme Court does pretty well.  And besides, how much of the Constitution has the blogger read?  Yes the Constitution says "pursuit of happiness," but if taken literally (as I suspect the blogger would have us read the Constitution) that does not mean arming as a part of a "God given right."  Besides, I thought the Constitution does not include any "God given" rights, but maybe I'm just a liberal.

I leave you with this question.  Which of these men were armed?
 

Too bad the Constitution does not include a "God given right" to Skittle

No comments:

Post a Comment